Leviticus 12:1 - 13:59
Leviticus 14:1 - 15:33
The Audio was recorded in Dallas, Texas on the 1st of November 2015.
After reading through last weekend's Torah portion Vayera, Gen 18:1 - 22:24 we have a connection to Leprosy via the city named Zoar that Lot escaped to. Zoar has the same root letters as the word translated Leprosy, Za'arat.
Let's investigate further...
- Is there a connection between Sodom, Zoar and Leprosy?
- What are the laws of Leprosy all about?
- Does it hint at dealing with sin in the soul?
- Is it prophetic?
- What are the cycles of 7 days about?
- Does it also allude to the fall of creation including Zion before Adam?
- What does the bird in the earthen vessel represent?
This is a big talk, and it will require a great deal of concentration to follow it.
For some, the conclusions drawn will be quite controversial.